William Hill allows you to track and cash out your bets conveniently by giving you complete control over your wagers, whether they were placed in a betting shop or online. They call Cash-In for some odd reason, but that’s nothing to worry about.
There are a few ways you can monitor and lock in a profit or loss before your bets are settled. In the shops, you can use the William Hill Plus Terminal as a bet slip scanner and a Plus Card to tag your bets to control them later online. Do online casinos pay.
If not, you can still check any William Hill bet slip online via their web app. Also, Partial Cash In allows you to secure as much as you want from your ongoing wager and let the remaining amount run, as you’ll learn from our betting guide.
How To Cash Out With William Hill
Betting shops aficionados tend to use William Hill Plus cards to have their bets automatically added in their betting history, but if you don’t want to get a Plus card you can always check your bets manually like this:
Watch breaking news videos, viral videos and original video clips on CNN.com.
- William Hill is a registered I.B.A.S bookmaker. For customers outside of Great Britain, this website is operated by William Hill Global PLC, a company registered in Malta with registration number C96298 and registered office at William Hill Global PLC, Tagliaferro Business Centre, Level 7, High Street, Sliema SLM 1549, Malta.
- Must have William Hill Plus Card and follow link from the Plus Web app; Min unit stake of £10 at odds of 1/2 or bigger; Paid as 3 x £10 free bets online (sports betting only) and 1 x £10 free bet on Plus Card in shop; Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply.
- The premise is actually very simple, the Plus Card app simply provides access to an online account wallet to in-store staff at William Hill Bookmakers. Use the William Hill Plus Card to withdraw cash in-store.
- Visit williamhill.com/bet-slip-entry
- Enter the 18-character case sensitive slip number & click submit
- Click the ‘Cash In' button & confirm if you are happy with the current price.
Cash In at WH is available for almost every sports bet, including in-play events from competitions such as the Premier League, UEFA Champions League, La Liga, Rugby Union, etc.
Just remember that this is not the quickest way to check and cash out your William Hill bets…
But don’t despair! We’re going to show you the better options below in our betting guide.
William Hill Plus Card & Web App
William Hill has developed a unique app that’s linked to a ‘Plus Card' (previously known as the WH Priority Access Card), which allows you to remotely monitor the wagers you’ve placed in shops on your mobile phone.
Although not always applicable, the Cash In My Bet option (that includes Partial Cash In) is generally available on any pre-match and in-play single or multiple betting markets on a range of sports.
William Hill Plus also gives you the chance to withdraw online funds as cash in shops, as well as to allow you to bet with online funds in shops and to transfer winnings to your online betting account.
Albeit William Hill Plus provides a convenient way to track and cash out your bets, we’re still endorsing online betting.
Why? There are tons of reasons: excellent odds, frequent promotions, overall quickness, live video on tens of thousands of matches, thrilling in-play betting experience, virtual sports and no more missing out on your bets…
Register and start betting online with William Hill, one of the top online bookmakers in the UK, to be able to claim all the benefits offered by their online sportsbook. These are some of the current William Hill offers for registered users:
- In-Play Tennis Offer – get money back for losses you have on In-Play tennis bets each week
- Live Streams – bet as little as £1 to watch live streams on your PC, tablet or phone
- Best Odds On Horse Racing – benefit from the higher odds if the SP turns out to be better
- Golden Goal – back a team to win in 90 minutes, and if they score the first goal your ticket will be paid as a winner, even if they draw or lose the match
- Bet Boost – get better odds on both single horse racing bets and footy accas & more.
Let’s not forget the many dedicated tables in the live casino, the frequent online poker tournaments, the various acca bet types such as Super Heinz, the excellent mobile betting app, the ever so tempting William Hill Casino bonus & oodles casino games, the alluring mobile slots & distinguished overall mobile gaming experience, the speed at which they have the settled bets paid, the rich eSports betting offer, the outnumbered payment methods, the daily horse racing tips, the football betting enhanced odds & the Premier League, Champions League and Europa League betting specials that made punters from around the world relish William Hill sports betting.
Undecided who to register with?
Read more BettingInstitute How To guides:
William Hill has a variety of payment processors with which customers can withdraw money from their account, including the winnings from their F20 Free Bet Promotion. Typically, you’ll need to use the same withdrawal method as you used to withdraw, in the same order. So if you deposited £10 by Paypal and then £20 by card, you’ll only be able to withdraw to your card once you’ve withdrawn at least £10 to Paypal.
William Hill Withdrawal Times
|Withdrawal Method||Processing Time||Minimum Amount||Maximum Amount|
|Debit Card||3 – 5 Working Days||5||60,000|
|Credit Card||3 – 5 Working Days||5||99,000|
|EntroPay||3 – 5 Working Days||5||99,000|
|Bank Transfer||3 – 10 Working Days||25||100,00|
|Cheque||5 – 28 Working Days||25||10,000|
Withdrawal Methods, Weekend & Bank Holiday Delays
They managed to make some big steps in the following year as they entered the world of Internet. William Hill opened online sports betting and casino in 2000 and also was listed in the stock market in 2002. In the following years, other online gambling products were developed and a huge deal with Playtech was struck in 2008. The company managed to expand and actually buy some of its competitors like Sportingbet and also acquired licenses in jurisdictions outside the UK and Europe, such as Australia and the USA. Their current share price can be found here.
As it stands, the William Hill operations are located in Gibraltar and the company is one of the biggest players in the online gambling business. Their sports offers are well known – like their ongoing horse racing and football offers, accumulator offers, and new offers, such as their F20 or C30 promo code that allows new customers to activate a £20/£30 free bet on their account. They also are actively sponsoring various sports teams and events predominantly in the United Kingdom.
Football is the top priority in this regard, with William Hill being the official sponsor of the FA Cup and the English national team as also the William Hill Scottish Cup. Other deals include multiple horses and greyhound races such as the William Hill Winter festival, the William Hill Scottish Spring Cup, the William Hill Greyhound Derby, the World Darts Championship and many more.
How To Make a Withdrawal From The Desktop Site:
- Click the ‘My Account’ button in the top-right of the site.
- Click the ‘Withdraw’ link on the following page.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Click the grey ‘Continue’ button.
How To Make a Withdrawal From The Mobile Site Or App:
- Tap the user icon in the top of the screen.
- Tap the ‘Withdraw’ link.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Tap the green ‘Withdraw’ button.
William Hill will then process your withdrawal within the times displayed in the table below.
Click the two links as shown to start the withdrawal process on the desktop site.
How To View Your Withdrawal History
You can view the history of all withdrawals and deposits.
How To Get A William Hill Plus Card
- Tap the user icon on mobile, or ‘My Account’ on the desktop site.
- Click the ‘Payments’ link.
- Choose a date range at the top.
- Click ‘View Transactions’.
How To Reverse/Cancel a Withdrawal
William Hill Plus Card Application
To cancel a withdrawal :
- Click the user icon at the top of the mobile site/app, or click ‘My Account’ on the main site.
- Click ‘Reverse Withdrawal’.
- View the list of your pending withdrawals.
- Select the withdrawal that you wish to cancel.
The funds will then be returned to your account balance. Please note if the funds have already been processed then you won’t be able to cancel the withdrawal. You will need to visit the deposit page and add more money to your account while you wait for the funds to reach your chosen payment method.
Withdraw Money In a Shop
You can withdraw by cash. See the table above for the minimum/maximum withdrawal amount. Cash withdrawals will give you a receipt to print when you have requested the withdrawal. This slip needs to be printed and given over the counter in your local William Hill shop. Allow for additional time if the withdrawal is over £500.
How Do William Hill Appear On Bank Statements?
William Hill should appear as ‘WHO INTERNET’ on your credit/debit card/bank statement.
Problems With Withdrawal Or Expired Credit/Debit Cards
If you wish to withdraw to a new debit/credit card, or just a different account, contact customer services.
To prevent money laundering, William Hill and most other bookmakers will require you to withdraw to the same method in which you deposited.
Verifying Your Account
William Hill may need a photo of your ID and proof of address to verify your account before processing a withdrawal. Just take a photo on your mobile phone of your passport/drivers licence and a recent bank statement or utility bill. If you’ve recently moved house, change your address in the bank and ask for a printed statement to confirm it. This will get the job done.
Account Limited To Small Bets
William Hill customers that regularly win big bets and take odds at good value may get their accounts restricted/limited by the betting traders. William Hill want profitable customers, so if you’re an exceptional gambler you may get your bets limited to a smaller size!
Betting with William Hill should now be more familiar following the in-depth guides we have published. We have covered the subjects f how to claim the free bet, then how to place bets with William Hill, some information on how to cash out your bets, this guide on withdrawing from your account and finally how to download the Will-Hill app.