In the sports gambling industry, the William Hill mobile app has a reputation for being user-friendly, responsive, and reliable. In short, exactly what any gambler seeking to enjoy sports betting while making a profit is looking for. So, does it live up to expectations or is. William Hill Us Announces Sports Book Partnerships With Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf and Isle Casino Hotel Waterloo. Las Vegas (July 16, 2019) – William Hill US, America’s leading sports betting company, and Eldorado Resorts, Inc. (NASDAQ: ERI) will partner to open two newly constructed sports books in Iowa at Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf and Isle Casino Hotel Waterloo. William Hill Sportsbook App: Mobile App (3/5) William Hill offers both a dedicated iOS/Android app and a mobile-friendly website. Either way, the mobile app is the way to go due to its overall user-friendliness and responsive performance.
- William Hill Ios App Installer
- William Hill Ios App Download
- William Hill Ios App Emulator
- Accumulator William Hill Iphone App
How to download William Hill mobile app for Android
If you want to download the William Hill mobile app for Android, follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings option on your phone and then press Security. Then press Unknown sources to allow installing apps from sources outside Google Play store.
- Go to your phone browser and visit the William Hill site at https://www.williamhill.com/download-apps.
- Press the Download button beside the Sportsbook app icon.
- Start downloading the .apk file.
- Your browser might ask you to give access to your photos, media, and files on your device, press Allow.
- You may also receive a popup stating that the file you’ve just downloaded can harm your device. Ignore this popup and press OK, the file isn’t harmful. The message is showing due to the fact the app is not downloaded directly from Google Playstore.
You should now have the William Hill mobile app .apk file downloaded on your Android device. To install the app on your phone, follow the next section.
How to install the William Hill .apk file for Android
In order to install the downloaded app of William Hill on your Android, follow these steps:
- Locate the downloaded application on your device and click on the .apk file.
- You may receive a popup stating your phone is not allowed to install unknown apps from this source if you didn’t follow the first step of the previous section. If this message appears, follow the abovementioned steps.
- Now you should be redirected to an installation screen, press Install.
- Once the .apk finishes installing, you will see the William Hill Mobile App open on your Android. If the app doesn’t open automatically, look for it in your home screen.
How to download William Hill mobile app for iOS?
If you want to download the William Hill mobile app on your iOS device, follow these steps:
- Go to the App Store on your iOS device or open the website of William Hill and navigate to the apps section.
- Type in “William Hill” in the search bar located at the top of the App Store.
- Look for the official William Hill Sports app which is made by William Hill and then press the GET button beside it.
- The app should automatically start to be downloaded on your phone.
Note that if you are using the mobile website of William Hill to get the app, you will be redirected to the iTunes store on your device. The app of William Hill for iOS devices is available on the App Store which is the official source for mobile apps on iPhone and iPad devices.
How to install William Hill app for iOS?
When you get to the last step of the previous section, proceed with the following steps:
- After you press the GET button to download the app, it will automatically download and install the app on your device.
- After a few seconds, the app will be installed and will be available to use.
- Start the app by clicking on its icon.
Now, you should have the William Hill apps downloaded and installed on your iOS device.
Benefits of the William Hill mobile app
Using the William Hill mobile app has many benefits. Some of these benefits include:
The mobile app is entirely free to download.
- The perfect gaming experience
By downloading the William Hill mobile app, you’ll have a much smoother game time as the app is perfectly optimized for mobile devices. You won’t experience any bugs or glitches that mobile browsers occasionally have.
- Simply user interface
Using the mobile app provides you with a simple user interface. You’ll easily be able to find all the links and games you’re looking for. As soon as you can get on the app, you can start playing almost immediately.
- Portable gameplay
By using the William Hill mobile app, you can have full access to all the bookmaker’s features. Within 20 seconds, you could get right on the app and start betting on your favourite games.
William Hill mobile website version
Although there are many benefits to using the mobile app, the mobile version is also great. As soon as you get on the site, you’ll have a simple navigation bar that’ll help guide you to find the games and links you’re looking for. You should be able to find everything you need here.
To start the mobile website version of William Hill, you just need to open the website of the bookmaker from your mobile device. The responsive version of the site will automatically load on your screen, and the design will adapt on your screen size.
There’s even a simple three-step process to get started on the site. The website version is easy and straightforward to use. All the information you need can be found on the page. Or, you can browse around to find additional information. All of William Hill’s pages load quickly, so you don’t have to worry about that. All the legal and essential links can be found at the bottom of the page. So, if you’re looking to get in touch with the bookmaker, you can simply contact them using their contact link.
William Hill Sports betting app
Every customer of William Hill will have the chance to taste the feeling of betting on different sports events through the mobile app. It doesn’t matter whether you use an Android or iOS device – the Sportsbook gives the same opportunities as the desktop website.
In the Sportsbook, you will see different sections with events as the most popular upcoming matches, available in-play bets, top bets and more. On the navigation bar, you have the option to choose the sport of your desire from A to Z. When you make your decision with the sport, the available events will be shown on your screen. Also, you have the option to choose a specific competition and see the events from it.
For every match you will have the option to place quick bets on the winner as you will see the odds for Home or Away win, and for Draw. If you click on the event, the whole available betting markets will be shown, and you can add them on your bet slip.
William Hill Mobile Casino
The Casino section of William Hill on the mobile app or the mobile website version will not disappoint you as well. Their customers will find a dozen of casino games from different categories. You can start playing your favourite slots just with a few clicks. Every game is available with demo play version too, which allows you to get acquainted with the game before start placing bets with real money.
The mobile app shows you the newest slot games on the platform as well as the most popular ones. You will also see the games with jackpots. The sums there reach very high levels so you will have the chance to compete for some of the biggest slot jackpots in the industry.
Also, the mobile casino of William Hill has games with real dealers. They are placed in a separate section on the mobile website as you can browse through the categories of different games. The available types of live-dealers casino games include roulette, blackjack and baccarat. With that opportunity, you can carry the casino atmosphere wherever you go. You just need to start the games with your mobile device.
Notable Apps Features
There are some significant features to consider when betting with William Hill. Here are some features you should know about:
- Live streaming: The live streaming feature allows you to chime in on your favourite games that are being streamed live. Once you chime in, you can start placing bets immediately. This is great for those who are occupied before a game begins.
- Cash Out option: The Cash Out option is a safe option for those who are looking to prevent further losses. You’re able to make a withdrawal before a particular game as finished. Use this option if you believe you’re going to lose your wager.
- In-play betting option: The in-play option allows you to make wagers after a game has started. You can bet on any of the available options, so you don’t have to worry about making a bet before a match starts.
William Hill Other sections
There are many other sections on the William Hill app that you should take a look at. If you press on the tiny navigation icon, a drop-down menu will appear. The menu will provide you with all the other sections of William Hill.
William Hill Ios App Installer
Use this drop-down menu if you want to make sports bets, play Vegas games, live casino, regular casino, slots, scratch cards, bingo, poker, or Macau. Each of these sections has its own benefits, so make sure to check each of them out!
There are literally hundreds and hundreds of games to choose from, so be adventurous. Try different games out and find your favourites ones to play. Each section has many winners, so be sure to play as many games as you can.
William Hill Mobile promotionsThere are no promotions available for mobile users. However, there are still other promotions you can choose from. They include different bonus offers for new customers on the Sportsbook or the Casino section. In addition, there are very attractive promotions for existing customers, too.Every bonus which is offered on the desktop website is available on the mobile app too.
William Hill Mobile app VS Mobile site
Although using the William Hill mobile app and mobile site are similar, there are actually a few advantages and disadvantages for each of them.Advantages of using the mobile app:
- When using the William Hill mobile app, you’ll find that your gaming experience will be smoother than the mobile site.
- You can quickly access William Hill with the press of a button. You won’t have to open up a browser and log into your account every time.
- Using mobile apps requires you to download and install it on your phone. This, like other apps, will take up space on your phone.
- You’re unable to zoom in on anything while using the mobile app. If you don’t have excellent eyesight, you may have to pay close attention to what’s going on.
- If you use the mobile site, you won’t have to worry about downloading and installing the app on your phone.
- Using the website will save you space from having to download the app.
- You can zoom in using the mobile site, so if you want to look at some strictly, you’re able to do so.
- The mobile site is run on a mobile browser. Sometimes these browsers run into glitches and bugs which may negatively affect your gameplay.
- To have access to William Hill’s features, you’ll have to open up your browser and log in every time.
To play the William Hill mobile app, your phone needs to be compatible. If you’re using an iOS device, your phone needs to have at least iOS 10.0 installed. If you’re using an Android device, you need to have at least Android 7.0 installed. You’ll also need to verify your location via GeoComply.
Most devices should be able to run William Hill’s mobile services, but if you ever run into issues, make sure to contact their technical support team. They will always be willing to lend you a hand.
Mobile payment options
Here’s a list of all the different payment methods and their limits through the mobile app.
|Payment Method||Deposit Minimum||Deposit Maximum||Time for Deposit||Minimum Withdrawal||Withdrawal Maximum||Time for Withdrawal|
|Visa||£5||£99 000||Instant||£5||£33 000||3-5 days|
|MasterCard||£5||£99 000||Instant||£5||£99 000||3-5 days|
|Maestro||£5||£99 000||Instant||£5||£99 000||3-5 days|
|Diners Club||£5||£99 000||Instant||£5||£99 000||3-5 days|
|Entropay||£5||£99 000||Instant||£5||£50 000||3-5 days|
|Skrill||£10||£80 000||Instant||£5||£80 000||24 hours|
|Neteller||£10||£25 000||Instant||£5||£30 000||24 hours|
|WebMoney||£10||£10 000||Instant||£5||£10 000||2-4 days|
|Yandex Money||£10||£10 000||Instant||£25||£10 000||5-10 days|
|Qiwi||£10||£10 000||Instant||£5||£10 000||5-10 days|
|EcoPayz||£10||£8 400||Instant||£5||£99 000||24 hours|
|EPS||£5||£10 000||Instant||£25||£10 000||5-10 days|
|Euteller||£10||£10 000||Instant||£25||£100 000||5-10 days|
|Fast Bank Transfer||£10||£10 000||Instant||£25||£100 000||5-10 days|
|iDeal||£10||£10 000||Instant||£25||£100 000||5-10 days|
|Instadebit||£10||£10 000||Instant||£5||£100 000||5-10 days|
|Safetypay||£10||£10 000||Instant||£25||£100 000||5-10 days|
|Sofort||£10||£10 000||Instant||£25||£100 000||5-10 days|
|Trustly||£10||£10 000||Instant||£25||£100 000||5-10 days|
|Paysafe Card||£10||£200||Instant||£25||£99 000||5-10 days|
|Todito Cash||£10||£10 000||Instant||£5||£99 000||5-10 days|
|Neosurf||€10||€12 000||Instant||€30||€120 000||5-10 days|
|AstroPay||£10||£10 000||Instant||£5||£99 000||5-10 days|
|Bank Wire Transfer||£25||£100 000||3-5 days||£25||£100 000||5-10 days|
|Cheque||£25||£100 000||10 days||£25||£100 000||5-10 days|
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the William hill mobile app android download?
You’ll find all the download links on the William Hill app download page.
To use the William Hill app, download and install the app on your phone by following the download and installation guide. They’re straightforward to follow. Once the app is downloaded, run it to start playing.
The app will always work unless the company decides they need to do some maintenance work. If the app ever fails on you, try restarting your phone and connecting to another internet connection.
The mobile app requires 41.4 MB of space on your mobile phone, but make sure you have more space available. The more data you collect while using the app, the more space it’ll take up on your phone.
Use the settings option to change the odds at any time.
You can visit the mobile casino by clicking on Casino on the navigation bar. You can also use the navigation bar to find the William hill sports app.
You can play all mobile apps if you are in the UK.
I already downloaded the William Hill APK file. What if it won’t install?
If you’ve downloaded the .apk file but are unable to install it onto your Android device, try restarting your phone. If that doesn’t work, make sure your
To find promo codes, visit the promotion page and sign up for the promo. They will provide you with the code.
About William Hill Mobile app
William Hill is a famous bookmaker that’s based in London, England. The bookmaker is even listed on the London Stock exchange! William Hill is definitely one of the most well-known bookmakers across the globe. They’ve invested a lot of their resources into building their mobile app. It is incredibly easy to use, and it’s fun!
William Hill is a giant online gambling company that’s based in the UK. The platform is so big that over 35 million people around the world play on the gambling site. The company has more than 4,300 workers! The mobile version of William Hill is extremely easy to use. You won’t run into any problems when using the app. But if you do, the help team will be there to help you.
William Hill Final verdict and app rating
If you plan on making any kind of wager online, make sure you do it through William Hill. They are completely reliable and will be around for a very long time. The bookmaker easily deserves a 10/10 rating as they never let their customers down. Download the mobile app today to start having some fun.
- Bonus: Bet £10 get £30
- Size: 70.1mb
- Speed: Fast
- Stability: Reliable
- Compatible: Android & iOS
William Hill are one of the most famous and traditional names in the betting and gambling industry. Their sportsbook service has long been available as a mobile app and quite frankly it’s a pretty darn good one. Check out all its features, what users think of the app and how we rate it below.
It’s also worth noting that new customers at William Hill can claim a bet £10 get £30 bonus if they sign up and bet today. It’s a generous sign up deal and given the quality of the app it’s one well worth taking advantage of.
How To Download William Hill On Your Phone
- To use the William Hill mobile app you’re going to have to first open a William Hill account – open account & bet £10 get £30 in free bets! (t&c’s apply, 18+)
- Users of iOS operated mobile devices should then head to the App Store where they can search for ‘William Hill’ and download the sportsbook app.
- Users of Android operated mobile devices should head to the Google Play Store where they can search for ‘William Hill’ and download the sportsbook app.
- When it’s been downloaded, you can log into the William Hill app using the details you set up when opening your William Hill account.
- Now you’re ready to make a deposit and start betting on any and every event that takes your fancy.
Note: If you don’t have an Android or an iOS operated mobile device, or simply don’t wish to download an app, you can still bet on the move with William Hill by visiting williamhill.com in your mobile browser.
New Customer Bonus: Bet £10 Get £30
What New Customers Get
If you’ve never before bet with – or opened an account with – William Hill, doing so gives you the chance to earn £30 worth of free bets. To trigger those bets, all you need to do is to place a qualifying £10 mobile sportsbook bet with the bookmaker and they will be credited to your account upon settlement of that bet (min odds 1.50 apply).
Free bets are credited in 2x £15 tokens.
How To Release Bonus
In order to activate the promotion. To release your free bet bonus, you need to deposit at least £10 and place a qualifying sportsbook bet. Qualifying sportsbook bets are worth at least £10, which are placed at odds of 1.5 (1/2) or greater on mobile.
Deposits made using Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap, Neteller, Moneybookers, Envoy, PaySafe or Pingit do not qualify for the offer.
WV sports betting apps Technically, there has been online sports betting in West Virginia since 2018. However, the only current sportsbooks still active in the state are FanDuel Sportsbook WV, DraftKings. After, the launch and subsequent closure of West Virginia’s first online sportsbook, BetLucky, the WV sports betting crowd is relieved to have three popular options to choose from. There are 12 sports betting licenses still available. It is entirely possible that more online sportsbooks will launch in West Virginia. Wv online sports betting. In August 2018, West Virginia formally became the 5th state in the US to provide legal West Virginia online sports betting, after New Jersey, Nevada, Mississippi, and Delaware. A sports betting law was. First and foremost, sports betting is legal and live in West Virginia. The first sportsbook opened at Hollywood Casino Charles Town in August 2018. Two of the four remaining casinos in the state also offer sports betting to customers. Additionally, there are now three online sports betting.
William Hill Ios App Download
As soon as your bet is settled the free bets will be released.
How To Withdraw
The two £15 free bet tokens themselves are non-withdrawable and must be either used to place sportsbook wagers or forfeit after 30 days. If any winnings result from the use of the free bet tokens, those winnings will not include the return of the free bet stake but will be immediately withdrawable if a punter wishes to do so.
For full terms and conditions visit the William Hill website now.
Key Features: William Hill Sports Mobile App
William Hill are a bookmaker with an outstanding reputation for providing both a great selection of betting markets and generous odds on those markets, and they have also transferred those traits to their mobile app. Any punter looking to bet on the move with William Hill have the choice of almost any sport you could imagine and even the smallest or least popular of those sports often boast a good selection of available markets.
On top of that, too, the William Hill app also provides a number of other interesting features. The most notable of those, are as follows:
- A quick tab style link on the app’s main page provides access to the in-play events made available by William Hill at any given time. The range of events which the bookmaker do take in-play is impressive and a good number of markets are provided for each of them.
- Each in-play event which is available through the William Hill mobile app can be tapped to open the bookmaker’s excellent in-play interface. That interface displays the available markets, beneath a live scoreboard, sport specific graphic and text commentary.
- William Hill’s ‘WHTV’ live streaming feature is available through their mobile app as well as their desktop website. That means that select events from a wide range of sports are available to watch live if you have a funded account and that all horse racing and greyhound races from the UK and Ireland can be viewed if you’ve placed a £1 bet on the race.
- William Hill’s ‘#YourOdds’ feature allows punters to select their own bets for many events via social media and the selections of those punters are prominently displayed and available to bet on through the bookmaker’s mobile app.
Licence & Company Info
One of the most recognisable names in the world of sports betting, William Hill was initially founded all the way back in 1934. The company has grown significantly and changed hands regularly over the years, but today employs over 15,000 people in the UK alone and has main offices in the UK, the Republic of Ireland and Gibraltar. It is estimated that the bookmaker are the largest single operator in the UK and Ireland, accounting for around 25% of the overall betting market.
Fully licensed and adhering to all relevant gambling legislation, William Hill hold licences from and are regulated by two separate official authorities. In order to provide services to UK residents they are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and to offer their services overseas they are licensed and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner.
What Users Think?!
As is the case with any and every app that has been available to download for a while, the Will Hill mobile app has been reviewed a considerable number of times by users on both the Google Play Store and the App Store.
Those reviews are a veritable gold mine when it comes to getting an insight into what users thin of the app, so we’ve taken the time to comb through them for some clues. When you look at the star rating of the app on both the Play Store and the App Store, you find that William Hill have achieved around a four out of five star rating.
That is extremely impressive as compared to other sports betting apps, and the popularity of the William Hill is borne out by the comments which accompany its reviews. The vast majority of those praise the app’s usability and the range of markets available, and there is only one slight issue which recurs regularly as a criticism from users. That is that the app can sometimes lag or be a little slow, especially when it comes to displaying a live stream, but this is certainly not something that is true to William Hill’s mobile offering alone.
What We Think?!
William Hill are unquestionably a bookmaker who fall within the category of the most reliable and trustworthy around. That alone is something to recommend them to punters but, on top of that, their mobile app is also really impressive and provides an excellent all-around service. It’s for that reason that we have given it a lofty rating of four out of five stars.
The app is perhaps not the easiest on the eye but what it may lack in attractiveness it definitely makes up for in functionality. It is really swift and simple to wend your way through the app and to find the sport, event and particular bet you want to place. What’s more, the selection of different wagers that William Hill do provide is second to none and encompasses loads of in-play betting options if that’s your thing.
When you head to an event which is in-play, too, William Hill’s interface for following the action and placing your bets is one of the best around and typically features a live scoreboard plus graphics and text commentary to show what’s happening in the event. Add to all of that the fact that plenty of events across lots of sports also benefit from live streams through the ‘WHTV’ feature, and you can’t fail but conclude that the William Hill app is a great choice for any punter looking to bet on the move.
William Hill Ios App Emulator
Accumulator William Hill Iphone App
Are the William Hill Android & iOS Apps Very Different?
In common with many online bookmakers, William Hill provide and Android and an iOS version of their mobile app but there is very little difference between the two. What we mean by that is that apart from the obvious fact that they are optimised to display and to work on different devices, the general functionality and features of the apps are basically identical.
As we mentioned above William Hill have an Android and an iOS version of their app available to download. They do not, however, have a downloadable app for Blackberry users. Instead, users of such devices are able to bet on the move with William Hill simply by heading to sports.williamhill.com through their device’s web browser.
The story for Windows Mobile users is exactly the same as that for Blackberry users. That is to say that they do not have their own version of an app to download but can still enjoy mobile betting with the bookmaker by heading to sports.williamhill.com.
It is indeed possible for any punter who’s worried about the amount they are gambling to opt to self-exclude via the app. In order to do so, they need to open their account menu, select the ‘Account Controls’ option, tap the ‘Gambling Controls’ link and then follow the on-screen instructions for self-exclusion.
William Hill’s major betting market is unquestionably the UK and Ireland, and it is for that reason that the default language of their mobile app is English. It is possible to select from a range of alternative languages if desired, however. A punter can do so thanks to the ‘Languages’ option found within the ‘Settings’ section of the app’s main menu and the available languages are English, German, Russian, Swedish, Greek and Japanese.
Just as is true of their desktop site, William Hill also employ a number of methods to keep their mobile app as safe and secure as possible for punters. Those include employing Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to protect sensitive information and financial transactions, and sometimes requiring ID checks to ensure no-one is fraudulently using a customer’s account.