Print and go Dinosaurs, Customize or start from scratch with Dinosaurs bingo cards by logging in or registering your Bingo Card Creator Give one card to each player. Call off words randomly from the cut-aprt call list automatically genarated when you print your Dinosaurs. Dinosaur Bingo Cards Only a week left of having two under two! These Dinosaur Bingo Cards are the first in my series of Free Dinosaur Party Printables. My oldest son’s Dinosaur Birthday Party is next weekend and I am working to make him as many decorations as possible, so I can also give them to all of you! Have fun at your next Dinosaur party or while learning about Dinosaurs with your class. JPG version: This comes with 2 bingo games to a sheet with 15 sheets. This is easiest to print from your home computer using your computers print program. Print these bingo cards on.
Dinosaur Bingo is the perfect game to play with kids who love all things prehistoric! This printable bingo game is great when you need activities for kids on a hot summer day.
INTERESTING DINOSAUR FACTS
Then print the bingo picture tabs and call each graphic over chat. There are over 35 different dinosaurs to play with. Each of the square bingo cards has the name of the dinosaur as well as it's picture so you can learn and talk about the dinosaurs as you play.
While the kids are playing this printable dinosaur bingo game you can share some fun dinosaur facts with them between calls.
I don’t think dinosaurs will ever go out of style. There always seems to be a new Jurassic Park movie coming out every few years to keep the craze going.
Here are some interesting dinosaur facts to share with your bingo players:
- Velociraptor means speedy thief.
- The T-Rex bite is supposedly more than twice as powerful as a lion’s bite.
- There have been dinosaur skulls found that are as long as a car.
- Dinosaur remains have been found on all continents.
- The first Stegosaurus skeleton was found in Colorado.
- Meat-eating dinosaurs are known as theropods.
- The word theropods mean beast-footed because they had sharp, hooked claws on their toes like a beast!
- The long tails of dinosaurs helped them keep their balance when they were running.
- Dinosaur is a Greek word that means terrible lizard.
- Explorer Roy Chapman Andrews found the first dinosaur nest in 1923 in the Mongolia Gobi Desert.
- There have been dinosaur eggs found that are as big as a basketball.
- Plant eating dinosaurs had eyes that faced out to each side so they could watch for danger while they were eating.
DINOSAUR THEMED PARTY IDEAS
If you are having a dinosaur themed party you may need some more fun ideas. I have several boys at my house and they all loved dinos when they were younger!
- Have a fossil dig during the party. Fill up a small baby pool with sand and bury some “fossils” in the sand. Let the kids do their own dig!
- Make some dinosaur sugar cookies using these dinosaur cookie cutters. Let the kids decorate their own cookies for even more fun.
- Order some tiny plastic dinosaurs and then make some dinosaur ice cubes. Just place a plastic dinosaur into each ice cube tray slot. Add water and freeze. Put these into the cups and kids will be so excited when their ice melts!
- You can decorate for the party using a lot of hunting type decor. Greenery and camo type items work great for the prehistoric time period.
- It is fun to use a dinosaur footprint template to cut out dinosaur steps that lead up to the front door for the party.
PRINTABLE DINOSAUR BINGO
Dinosaur Bingo Printable
This printable dinosaur bingo game has six different bingo cards and a calling card for your convenience. This is a perfect activity for a dinosaur themed birthday party!
You can download and print off these bingo cards by clicking on the image below or this link: Dinosaur Bingo
If you loved this printable kids activity be sure to check these other fun ideas out:
Please SHARE this great bingo game with your friends on social media so they can come by and print these off too!
- The Best Air Fryer Hash Browns Recipe - March 5, 2021
- Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana Recipe (Olive Garden Copycat) - March 4, 2021
- Air Fryer Copycat Chick-Fil-A Nuggets Recipe - March 2, 2021
Warm up your printer as you’ll soon want to print these Dinosaurs Clothespin Puppets.
This adorable set of dinosaur paper crafts will have your kids playing for hours and with 12 different dinosaur designs we are sure your kids will easily find a few they will love.
*this post contains affiliate links*
Clothespin puppets are really great for imaginative play, crafting sessions and story time. If you have a kid who loves dinosaurs (who doesn’t?) these will be a hit. Great to use in the classroom as well as a fun dinosaur activity to do with your kids at home.
Great addition to your dinosaur unit or just something to have fun with.
These printable puppets are anxious to start talking one to another, and there are so many dinosaur characters to choose from.
How to Make Dinosaur Clothespin Puppets
What you need:
- heavier print paper
- clothespin (wooden is best)
Step by Step Instructions
Print out our dinosaur puppet template. We recommend printing on heavier print paper for more durability.
Tip: Once you cut out the puppets, you can also laminate the puppet parts to make it last even longer!
Dinosaur Bingo Cards
These puppets come both in black and white as well as pre-colored designs.
If your kids will be making the black and white ones, we do recommend they color the puppets before they move onto cutting.
Cut out the puppet outline.
Also cut along the mouth line (it’s marked on the puppet), to separate the top part of the puppet from the bottom one.
Apply glue on the gripping part of the clothespin.
Printable Dinosaur Cut Outs
If you are using wooden clothespins, a regular stick glue or school glue will do. If however you are using plastic clothespins, a glue gun (operated by adults) will be needed or glue dots.
Stick the top part of the dinosaur puppet on the top part of the gripping area, and the bottom part with the body on the bottom part of the clothespin’s gripping area.
Make sure the top part of the design is aligned with the bottom one.
All done! Your dinosaur puppets are ready for play!
Isn’t this triceratops adorable?
And this T-rex?
Super fierce looking! Raaaawesome!
Pterodactyl looking sharp as ever.
Ready to chat with the other dinosaurs.
There’s also a stegosaur waiting for you to play with.
As well as 8 other designs of Dinosaur Clothespin Puppets!
Get the Dinosaur Clothespin Puppets Printable (12 designs are waiting for you)
Unlock VIP Printables - Become a MemberBecome a member of Easy Peasy and Fun membership and gain access to our exclusive craft templates and educational printables. With brand new resources added on weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to make with your kids (either as a parent or as a teacher).
- Clothespin Reindeer Craft
Add a nice little detail to your Christmas cards or gifts by making a fun…
- Clothespin Snowman Craft for Kids to Make
If you think your clothespins look boring, why not give them a quirky makeover? This…
- Clothespin Zombie Puppet Craft - Halloween Crafts for Kids
Ready for a spooky puppet show? Lets make some talking zombies! This clothespin zombie puppet…
- Vampire Wooden Spoon Puppets - Halloween Crafts for Kids
Let's make a set of fangtastic vampire wooden spoon puppets to put on a scary…
- Printable Fox Puppets
We have another wonderful fall printable puppet to share with you. Are you ready? Let's…
- Printable Hedgehog Puppets
As the temperatures drop and we are getting ready for fall it's just the right…