If you’re looking for a fun Christmas activity – this Christmas Bingo is the perfect afternoon activity! This bingo is fun to play in a classroom or for a Christmas gathering. You can do candy or non-candy treats as the bingo markers. If you choose candy, the kids can keep the candy after too!
- Amazon's Choice for kids christmas bingo MISS FANTASY Christmas Bingo for Kids Christmas Bingo Game Christmas Party Games for Kids Xmas Activities for Family Christmas Ugly Party Games for 24 Players Xmas Gifts for Kids 4.6 out of 5 stars 439 $7.99$7.99 $12.99$12.99.
- Recommended Best Selling Average Customer Rating Price Low to High Price High to Low. Holiday Unicorn Bingo Game. $2.17 was $3.19. 128 Piece (s) (3) Quick View. Peanuts® Christmas Bingo Game.
- Just like the traditional game, except the numbers are replaced with Christmas related items, such as a ‘baubel’, ‘angel’, there is even a ‘xmas jumper’. The host picks a caller image randomly, reads out the Christmas related item for the players to cross out if it appears on their bingo card.
Christmas Party Games for Kitty Party, Christmas Party and Others by Party Fun Games - Christmas Tambola, Word Search, Scattergories, Bingo,Word Scramble (Scramble): Amazon.in: Toys & Games.
Christmas Bingo – Free Printable Cards
For a fun indoor Christmas activity – try out this simple Christmas Bingo game. You can even do this as a fun game to play at a Christmas party with up to 10 people!
This free printable includes 10 Bingo Cards and if you have more kids you can double up for teams.
The printable also comes with a full page of calling cards. You can cut these up and place in a jar for selecting or just choose the images at random.
Supplies Needed for Christmas Bingo
White Paper or Cardstock
Bingo Markers – see marker options we suggest you use below
Optional – Self Laminating Sheets
If you want to keep your bingo cards to reuse them every year, we recommend laminating them.
If you don’t laminate the cards and print them in black and white, Do-A-Dot Markers are great for this activity.
Bingo Marker Options
Candy Options: Peppermints or other Christmas candies like Christmas colored jelly beans
Non-Candy Options: Pom Poms, Buttons, Christmas bells
Pencil or Markers: You can have kids cross out the spots with a marker or a dot marker
How to Set-Up Christmas Bingo
First print off the calling card and bingo cards (link to the free printable below).
1. Cut out the calling cards and place them in a bowl or jar for selecting.
2. Cut out the bingo cards. Each player gets a bingo card. If you have more than 10 players you can put kids into small groups to play together.
3. Use a candy or non-candy item as markers. When the image is called out, the player puts a marker on that image.
4. When calling out the imagesSpringbok casino no deposit. – you can describe the image or show the picture.
5. You can play for a line (5 in a row) or a full card. The first person to get a line says “Bingo!”. You can keep playing afterwards for more lines if you have more prizes to give out. There are 30 calling cards to choose from so a full card may result in having a few people winning at the same time depending on the number of players. We recommend playing mostly for lines because of this. Mix up the cards and start a new game after a few lines have been won.
How Can I Play With More People?
There are 10 unique cards included. If you have more than 10 players you can break them up into small groups and play in groups of 2-3 players. You can also hand out similar cards and have more than one winner at a time.
How to Print the Bingo Cards
Make sure you review the Print Preview before printing. Every printer is different so make sure you select “Print to Fit to Size” or look at the printer Scale Features (you can print at 90% scale) in your printer settings so that it does not print cut off if you are having issues.
Free Printable Christmas Bingo Cards
If you love this Christmas Bingo set – be sure to get our Thanksgiving Bingo Printable Cards too!
More Christmas Crafts
For more Christmas craft ideas, see 50+ Christmas Crafts for Kids.
Christmas is just around the corner. Just like so many other traditions, we love to play Christmas Bingo Game. Kids will have fun matching the images associated with Christmas and winter.
This one is one of those ice breaker and entertaining games that everyone enjoys playing, including kids and grownups. It’s perfect for a class party or just to keep kids occupied while you’re prepping for the holiday season.
This post contains affiliate links and we will earn commission if you buy the products through those links. For more information, please read our disclosures here
Holidays can get stressful at times especially when you’re trying to wrap up the presents at the last minute, or expecting a big family and preparing large feast. These are the moments when you want kiddos to get busy in some activity. These free Christmas Bingo Printables are just what you need to get the job done. Keep them occupied while you check off your task list.
These are even perfect for class party during holiday season. Kids will have lots of fun recognizing these characters associated with holidays. Since these game printables feature fun characters like Santa, North Pole, Gingerbread House, Candy cane, they will enjoy matching these characters with the character being called from the calling mat.
Christmas Bingo Cards
This set of free Christmas Bingo Cards come in the set of three printables. Two versions of Christmas Bingo playing cards and one calling mat to call out the characters. Each set has 4 different bingo cards, making it total of 8 playing cards. These are 8.5×11 inch size that you can easily print at home on your printer.
If you need more than 8 cards, you can go for this premium set of 30 bingo cards. More number of cards will ensure that you do not get multiple winners in the same round. Finished size of these bingo cards is 5×7 inch which means you can print 2 per letter size paper.
Christmas Bingo Calling Sheet
You will find a separate calling sheet in the package. This sheet includes all the characters listed randomly on the bingo cards. After printing the calling sheet, cut out the small squares for each character. Put them in a bowl or a hat.
How to play Christmas Bingo
Christmas Bingo App
To play Christmas Bingo, you will need:
– Paper markers or Small candy
- Print the Christmas bingo cards on letter size paper, and cut them along the outer rectangles. Finished size of each bingo card is 8.5×11 inch, so one bingo card will print on one letter size paper.
- Distribute the bingo cards among the players. There are total of 8 bingo cards, so this game is best played among 8 or less people so that each player will get a chance to play.
- If you need more cards, it is best to play in smaller groups or break the play into different rounds. If there are more than 8 people, chances are there will be multiple winners in each round.
- Print the calling card and cut out the small cards.
- Put them in a bag or hat.
- Start playing by having one person pull out a small card out of the bag or hat and call it out or by showing the picture on the card.
- Players look for that picture on their bingo card. If they find the similar card, they cover it with the small candy or mark it off with the paper marker.
- Continue pulling out the small cards from the bag or hat one at a time.
- Once someone cross off five in a row, they shout out BINGO and win that game.
- Space in the center is Free space.
30 Sets of Christmas Bingo Game Cards
If you have more than 8 – 10 people, you can go for this set of 30 Christmas Bingo Game Cards. Each of these cards come with different characters associated with holidays and Christmas.
Christmas Bingo Game Printable
Enjoy the holiday season with your loved ones!