- Because I know how kids love Valentine’s day, I wanted to give you a free Valentine’s Day Bingo game that is colorful, fun, free, and not too hard on your paper and ink supply. There are six different cards, with two cards per 8.5×11 page. (If you want more cards, check out the Ulitmate Valentine’s Day Games &.
- Bingo Games It's always fun to play Bingo with the kids and these kids Bingo cards are great for all kinds of occasions! Bingo boards for holidays like Christmas and Valentine's, a fun alphabet game and even a printable road trip version. These work great for class parties or just for something to do when you want to have fun with your kids!
- Free Printable Children's Bingo Cards – Bingo Cards is useful items to aid you will get started with all the game of bingo. There are numerous locations that promote these games and you’ll find some great methods to use them. To obtain started you will want a bingo card.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information please read our Disclosure Policy.
Free Printable Spring Bingo Game Playing bingo is a great way to introduce children to the concept of playing games because there are few rules and each player has his or her own game board. Spring Bingo is just like regular bingo except instead of calling out numbers, you will call out the names of animals and spring objects.
Are you looking for free printable bingo games?
Since kids love to play games at birthday parties these free printable bingo games are a perfect choice.
21 blitz real money.
These free printable bingo games are perfect for kids birthday parties because they are an organized activity that doesn’t compromise the fun.
Because these bingo games are available in so many different styles you can easily find a card to fit your party theme.
Plus, what kid doesn’t love to scream B-I-N-G-O when they win?
So, here are 20 free printable bingo games that can easily be prepared as a fun birthday party activity for kids of all ages.
20 Free Printable Bingo Games Perfect For Kids Birthday Parties
(Please pin these gorgeous creations from their original source)
1. Superhero Bingo Game
2. Zoo Bingo Free Printable
Kindergarten Bingo Games Printable
3. Ladybug Bingo
4. Rhyming Bingo
5. Superhero Bingo
6. Insects Free Printable Bingo
7. Free Printable Alphabet Bingo
8. Printable Bingo Colors
9. Lego Bingo Free Printable
10. Free Printable Emoji Bingo
11. Rainbow Bingo Free Printable
Children's Number Bingo Game Printable
12. Unicorn Bingo
13. Free Printable Transformers Bingo
14. Paw Patrol Bingo
15. Shopkins Bingo
16. Free Printable Princess Bingo
17. Start Wars Bingo
18. Lego Batman Bingo
19. Nintendo Bingo
20. Pokemon Go Bingo
See More Fabulous Party Ideas:
- Get creative with Crepe Paper with these 22 Genius Ways To Decorate With Crepe Paper
- Stun your guests with one of these gorgeous Balloon Garland Arrangements
- Wow your guest with one of these cute and creative Pinata Cakes!
These free printable Bingo games for preschoolers, kindergarteners, and elementary grade school kids are sure to be fun! You can add them to your kids birthday party ideas or even just a game to play between parent and child.
Printable Bingo Games for Kids
Besides being fun bingo games are great for a child’s visual perception and concentration. Every month I will be adding a new themed game so make sure to follow this page.
How to play Bingo With Kids
Place all the bingo cards face down in a pile. Turn one card around and then whoever has that image should place a manipulative or bingo marker on that part. The first to get three in a row (horizontal, vertical or diagonal) wins. To make the game last longer play the game to cover all the images on your board.
Printable Bingo Cards
- Printable Valentine’s Bingo Game (blog post coming soon)
- Printable Shapes Bingo Game (coming soon)
- Printable Easter Bingo Game (coming soon)
I am currently taking special requests for Bingo Game Themes. If you would like to see a particular set send me an e-mail and I’ll add it to my list.
Bingo Game Variations
Bingo games are a great way to work on a child’s vocabulary words.
The cards can also be used for charades. You can have your child pick up a card and then she will need to describe it. For example if she picks up a robot, she can describe its color, how many hands it has, etc. Or she can choose to act it out by acting like a robot.Fun Printable Bingo Games for Kids http://bit.ly/2mr2o76Click to Tweet
Favorite Bingo Games for kids and products:
Children's Bingo Games Printable
Please note that affiliate links are used in this post.
My preschoolers favorite bingo game is Zingo. It is the perfect introduction to board games and for children to learn to take turns. If your child is older she can play Numbers Zingo and Sight Words Zingo.
To make each game unique I change up the counters we use. Sometimes I will use foam hearts, other times mini erasers and sometimes small figurines.